Bloom Shadow Box + Word Art!


When I was little my Grandmother use to give me catalogs to cut strips from to make paper beads for bracelets and necklaces, something that I always loved doing.  I remember sitting on her couch for hours cutting, rolling, and gluing!  Of course now that we have amazing scrapbook papers, the rolled paper beads are so much prettier!  I created the paper beads for the center of my flowers with Jillibean Soup's Blossom Soup line:
Click on the sentiment below to download:


Supplies:
Ritzy Ditzy Glitz in Bronze (P K Glitz)
Cardstock: Cream Bling (Bazzill)
Pattern Paper: Blossom Soup 6x6 Mini Pad (Jillibean Soup)
Jewels: Gradient Gem Stickers in Red, Green, and Orange (Creative Charms)
Punch: Scallop Circle Maker (Creative Memories) and Border (EK Success)
Adhesive: Foam Squares (Creative Memories)
Misc: Hot Glue, 10-5/8x10-5/8 White Shadow Box (From Target)

I have a tutorial for these flowers coming soon!

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...