Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Love with an open heart

A while back I bought many square frames from IKEA in the Ribba collection and I have slowly been building pages for 5-1/2", 8-1/2", and 11-1/2" frames so that I can add them to a "naked" wall in my living room!  I can't wait to get it all done, but I am really enjoying the process!  This is one of my favorite photos of my monsters...look, they actually look like they are enjoying each other here!  :)
Supplies:
Paper: Margarite (GCD Studios) and Misc. Transparency
Punch: Circle Maker (Creative Memories) and Border (EK Success)
Jewels: Black Gradient (Creative Charms)
Fonts: Corinthia, Tunga, Pea Hannah Rocky Road

I used this sentiment with my Butterfly Shadow Box and had many requests for the Word Art.  Thank you to all that requested it &/or wrote to express such sweet comments!  You guys are just the best :)

Click on the sentiment to download:

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE this Jamie and yes...it actually looks like they like each other here! *GASP* lol

I think I need to make a trip to IKEA!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE -J

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Jamie!! What a GREAT idea to do with those frames! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Jamie, they are not monsters!!! I'm sure my mom said the same thing about my brother and me because we just never seemed to get along. However, we loved and love each other dearly; I think it's how siblings communicate -- LOL!!! (As weird as THAT sounds!)

Love the frame and the picture!

Pat said...

Jami this is gorgeous & your children are beautiful.

Frances said...

This is sooo cute Jamies...I may be lifting!!

Lea said...

This is great! I LOVE this idea!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Yay...word art. I also just got some of these frames at IKEA. Brought them in different sizes. Now I need to do something fun with them. Thanks for the great idea. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...