Never Too Old To Swing

Yes, it is a layout from the Monsterville collection just as I said it would be!  I love how versatile this collection is, which is why it is one of my favorites!  The papers match perfectly with or without the monsters and the colors are so bright and bold!    Did you see those little icons to the side of the photo?  Those are actually cardstock stickers that I put on tiny black mats and then popped up with foam squares!  Super cute!

Supplies:
Pattern Paper:  Monsterville Collection (SEI)
Cardstock: White and Black (Recollections)
Alphas:  Momenta
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Button:  American Crafts
Punch:  EK Success
Font: Corinthia (Cut with SCAL)
Pen: Multi-liner SP (Copic)
Misc:  Fiber

Tomorrow I will be back with a couple cards featuring more Monsterville!

Tags:

Share:

8 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...