Wednesday, June 09, 2010


Father's Day Basket

I am the Guest Designer for Helmar Adhesives and I am sharing a basket that I designed as a SVG and Sure Cuts A Lot file! You can get the files through these links:
Basket_SVG
The photo below shows the score marks and folds.
After inking around the edges, I placed Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive on the four tab folds, on the pattern paper side and then adhered them to the inside of the basket. Then I added a strip of Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner to each end of the handles and attached them to the center of the basket!
Supplies: Adhesive-Helmar 450 Quick Dry, Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner, Patterned Paper- Scrap Within Reach; Ink-Cat’s Eye Chalk Ink

14 comments:

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Fabulous Jamie!! Loving that paper you used - how very masculine!

Deanne :)

Amber said...

I really love this basket! I need to thank you for everything you do and everything you share! I have loved watching your work.

CraftyGirl said...

Jamie... this is a fabulous masculine gift!! Thanks for sharing the idea with us!!
Barb :)

Amy said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Audrey Frelx said...

Jaime, what a great Father's Day gift!!!

Pat said...

This is so cool! TFS!

happy2scrap56 said...

thanks Jamie
Lindacrew4

Pinky said...

I was so excited to see you on Helmar chicky!!!!! Great job too!

PenLight said...

Wow, Jamie, this is so wonderful! Wow! You were the first one on Fantabulous Cricut this week and what a great project to start out with!

GiGi said...

That is an awesome box! I love the paper you used for the basket. Really cool.

Rhonda Emery said...

this is great









www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Val said...

This basket is absolutely amazing!! Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut:)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

What a wonderful project. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Fantabulous Cricut.

the letter "J" said...

So I try to download the svg file but I have to sign up for LimeWire...is there no way to get the basket svg file without signing up for anything?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...