Thursday, June 17, 2010


Blog Hop with Preferred Partners

Welcome to the Jump into Summer Blog Hop with myStamp BOX, Helmar, PK Glitz and Kiki Art! To start the blog hop go HERE!

This is my creation for the blog hop!
Supplies:
Glitter: Glitz in Sea Mist and Lemonade (P K Glitz)
Adhesive: Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura) and ¼” White Square Zapdots (Helmar)
Cardstock:  The Paper Studio and Momenta
Stamps: No Place Like Home (My Stamp Box) and Hero Arts
Punch: Diamond Lace, Infinite Dots, and Acanthus Leaf (EK Success)
Sticker: Emily's Garden (Momenta)
Ink: Yellow Cadmium, Olive Pastel, and Creamy Brown (Cat's Eye Chalk)
Ribbon:  DCWV

9 comments:

scrappingfrog said...

I love it!! The grass is cute and I love the sun! Thanks 4 sharing.

Kim said...

Love those flowers!!! The sun is awesome! love it....
Blessings,
kim xXx

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Cute! I love this card, so whimsical!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love all the cool elements on the sun! It makes the card pop!

Marcie said...

I adore this card, just too cute!

JanR said...

Love that sun!

CraftyGirl said...

Jamie... this is great!! The grass and sun details are fabulous!!
Barb :)

Melissa said...

This is such an adorable card!! Wow!

Keri said...

Jamie, I saw this card on the PK blog and just had to come tell you how fabulous it is, girl! :)
Love everything about it, from the hole-punched sun to the little glittered flowers to the teeny grass fringe and the extra tone-on-tone inking on the scallops!
Also, I think we channeled each other, because I did a banner sentiment, slightly curled as you have done, on a card coming out for a kit club release. I thought I was being all original, heh, and then saw you came up with the same thing! :)
Love your work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...