Monday, May 17, 2010


More Buttons and More Flowers...


I have gotten several emails about the buttons asking if I have tried them with colored Fimo and what I shape them with.  The answer is YES, I have used colored Fimo!  I used Black and Silver for these buttons, mixing some together to create the swirled ones:
And for the shapes, well you can really use any small round object to make regular buttons! I am using my small Sponge Dobber end for the larger buttons and I use a toothpick to make the holes.  I did find cute little metal shapes at JoAnn's (next to the clay tools) which I used with my Red and my Transparent White to make these:
I love the heart and star cuts...just cute!  I left all of these buttons without the Acrylic Sealer, which left them a matte finish.

And of course, more flowers in different colors and sizes!
Now I just have to get to making more projects that I can use all this fun stuff with!  :)

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Love the buttons. I've often wondered about using the polymer clay for them but never gave it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim said...

These are fantastic, thanks for sharing them with us!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tracy said...

These buttons are adorable.

Lori Apgar said...

Who would have thought!! This is a great idea!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, I'm going to try making them!!! I'll let you know how they came out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...