Friday, May 28, 2010


Happy Bits ...

I am finally able to make two BIG announcements that I have been holding on to!
The first is that I was asked to stay on for another term with P K Glitz!  If you are a follower or regular visitor, you know what this means to me as I love their products!  The owners are amazing and the Design Team Coordinators, Tammy and Andrea, are super organized and great to work with!  We have a terrific team and I am really excited to get the summer rolling with GLITTER!  Be sure to stop by to meet the new members:  http://pkglitz.com/designers.html


The second announcement is that I will be designing for ScrapbookPal.com!
I have been shopping with ScrapbookPal.com for years and love their products that they carry!  They have great customer service and amazingly fast shipping!  I am very excited to be apart of their first design team!  Be sure to check out the design team announcement:  https://www.scrapbookpal.com/designteam/
ScrapbookPal.com also has a blog - http://scrapbookpal.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

vegetablog said...

congratulations!!

marcibun said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Jamie! You're on a roll girl ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations, Jamie!!!

I started to sign up for the team with Scapbook Pals too when they sent out the email, but decided I probably wouldn't be able to fully commit to the obligations at this time. I love Scrapbook Pals and I'm so excited to know you're on the team. Have fun!!!
I'm so excited for you!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, just visited the PK Glitz blog and I love it! Lots of great techniques, I'll be visiting often and looking for more of your projects!!!

BTW, the page for your recycled candle post was not available (?)

Pat said...

Congrats!!! Well deserved!!

tomiannie said...

Congrats to you, and thank you for the kind words! I'm so excited to get to know you and the other designers. Your projects are totally cute!

~ Grace ~ said...

Congrats on both!!! I look forward to working with you at PK Glitz. Love your work.

Noreen Smith said...

Well done! Congratulations! It's great that you are going to be able to share your talents with more crafters!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Congrats Jamie. Love PKG
-Angi-

Kim said...

Wahoo, congrats to you! You so deserve it!!!!! Thank you again so much for everything!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda Benoit said...

Wow a huge congrats..you SOOOO deserve it...you have mad skills andmore people should see your talent...hugs...
way to go!!!!

Leah said...

Hi Jamie! So excited to be on the Scrapbook Pal DT with you!! Can't wait for our first shipment *squeal* Hugs....

Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations on both hun!! I too am super excited to be on the Scrapbookpal DT with you! Cant wait to get to know everyone!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats Jamie!! That is some exciting news!!
Barb :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...