Sunday, March 07, 2010



So...I may be addicted to glitter

Really, there could be much worse things, right!?  As most of you know I joined the P K Glitz design team last month and ever since I received my products to work with, I have been hooked!  The sticky paper and glitter glitz are so easy to work with and give my projects such an amazing touch...I just wish I could show you these in person!  This little mini-card was created for this week's CARDS blog challenge. 
The paper is DCWV and Luxe, the glitter corners are a EK corner punch using P K Glitz Sticky Paper and P K Glitz Sahara Glitter Glitz, the font is Baby Kruffy, and ribbon is Making Memories and twine.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Super cute!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Love your style - I have a blog award for you on my site: http://aimitup.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-awards_07.html

Bee's hive said...

So Where are those little monsters from? Are they stickers?They are adorable....You MUST tell me.
;o)

Jamie Lane said...

The little monsters are cut from the DCWV Doodlin' Round stack. There are two whole sheets of them (and each one of them are so adorable)!

Kim said...

And I can see the reason you love it! THis card is fabby. Love your corners!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Heather said...

Too cute! That little monster is adorable.

I love glitter too. :D

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments.

xxx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Another great card Jamie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...