Wednesday, March 31, 2010



Practical Scrappers Rub-On Challenge

This week at Practical Scrappers the challenge is to use your rub-ons!  I found a pack of Heidi Swapp rub-ons in my stash and used those for the flourish and the diamond border.
The digital image is from The Stamping Boutique and I used my Copics to color it!
Supplies:
Paper - Bazil Bling, DCWV, and Jillibean Soup
Digital Stamp - The Stamping Boutique
Font - CK Ali
Rub-Ons - Heidi Swapp
Jewels - The Paper Studio
Markers - Copic Sketch

8 comments:

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said...

That is SOOOOOO adorable! Love it!

Lorena said...

I love it! I have some rub ons but have never used them. I will have to try it this afternoon and post it on my blog.

CraftyGirl said...

This is adorable!! Love that littl bunny! And the rub-ons are perfect... maybe I should get mine out!!
Barb :)

Pat said...

This is so cute!! I love copics!

Heidi M said...

Hi Jamie! This card is precious. Love the bunny digital image.

Heidi :)

Sara said...

great card jamie! that bunny is just too cute!

xoxo
sarabeth

Teri said...

Nice! Very cute! :)

Brenda Benoit said...

OMgoodness..this is soo cute..love it...great job!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...