Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Practical Scrappers - Flower Challenge

Practical Scrappers is having a challenge with flowers.  I do not own many flowers so for this challenge, I created my own using a wonderful tutorial from the talented Maria!  The paper flower tutorial can be found HERE on Maria's blog!
I created a SCAL file for the flower shapes since I didn't have a similar punch.  You can grab the flowers HERE
And finally -
This is my cut file design of the Cricut Panda!  You can get the Cricut file HERE
This was designed with George and Basic Shapes

14 comments:

Brenda said...

awww it is soooo adorable!!! And I LOVE your flower!!!
hugs
Brenda

Brigit said...

Love the panda, it's adorable and the flower is very pretty, came out great! TFS

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [17 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Wonderful panda. Looks just like the Pagoda one.

PJ (Jessie Adams)

Sara Mahoney said...

He is so cute! Thank you!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Feb. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Tammy said...

How cute!

Heidi Mattessich said...

Hi Jamie! This is a fabulous card! I love the panda bear and flower - so cute!

Heidi :)

Kim said...

This is the cutest!!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

That flower is gorgeous!! Such a great card!

Matildy Jane Designs said...

Aww! How cute! And the flower is really pretty!

Crafty Carrie said...

Thank you for the cute download

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

That panda is TOO CUTE! I love how he/she is holding the gorgeous flower too! GREAT JOB!

Melinda Ford said...

I'm so in love with your stuff! You are a fabulous designer. This panda with the flower is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...