Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wind Beneath My Wings...

Practical Scrappers has a challenge using brads this week and I am excited to see how you use yours!  I have a lot of brads, but I do not pull them out to often so I am hoping to gain a lot of new and exciting ways to put them to use!  I used two brads on each of the center pieces of my butterflies along with a pearl jewel.  My butterflies are a SCAL file that I created for this card which you can get HERE.  The paper is American Crafts, thick ribbon is Martha Stewart, pearl jewels are from the Paper Studio, and the font is Corinthia.

14 comments:

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love those butterflies - looks awesome!!

Teri said...

Love this card and the creative use of brads. :) Thanks for the SCAL file!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [10 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Pat said...

Very pretty!

Judy Hanson said...

This is a very elegant card. Thanks for the svg!

Adrea said...

Question about the text. Did you print that on the paper?

Kim said...

I love all the pretty colors in this card and of course the butterflies are fabulous! Love how they are in flight!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Lane said...

Adrea,

The sentiment is printed directly on the card using the Corinthia font in bold.

Heidi M said...

Hi Jamie! What a lovely card! Those butterflies are darling.

Heidi :)

AmandaB said...

Jamie, I am loving your card.. The colors you used are gorgeous and your sentiment is so fitting..

Amanda :0)

Brenda Benoit said...

love the 3d butterflies and the colors used..great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Beautiful color choice and really like the construction of the butterflies:) Great Job!
Love Ya-Jenn

sanjeet said...

- looks awesome!!

Domain registration india

Brenda said...

WOW I love this one Jamie!!! The butterflies are sooo pretty on your paper you used!
hugs
Brenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...