Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Primitive Sheep - love ewe

This little Primitive Sheep was created in Cricut Design Studio using George.  There are two tabs on the cut file, Sheep and Sheep Parts!  I have instructions for how I pieced mine together below.  If you want the Cricut Design Studio cut file, you can grab it HERE.  The SCAL version file is HERE
When you cut both of the tabs, you will end up with these pieces.
I took the top piece of the sheep and embossed it with my swirl folder
I used Fun Flock to add some "fluff" to the embossed piece and then glued all the black shapes to the main base, with the exception of the small oval (ear).
Glue the main sheep body to the base and glue in the small oval ear!
 If you wanted to simplify the process, you could cut the base in black and then just cut the sheep body (removing the other pieces from the cut file but make sure to keep the ear from the base!).  I like the layered look so I kept mine in pieces.

14 comments:

Sherri said...

That is just too cute!!!

Kristina said...

How very cute and clever, yet so simple! I wouls have never thought to turn a rectange into a sheep :) thanks for sharing.

It's Jenn! said...

Clever! He's super cute. I may have to EWEse this idea! =P

Anonymous said...

Good one!
He's a cutie ;0)

PJ (Jessie Adams)

Matildy Jane Designs said...

Well, how cute it that! You're really good. Seriously!

Brenda said...

awwww how cute & clever of you!!!
I am lovin' it!!!!
hugs
Brenda

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Jan. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Kim said...

this is soooooooo cute! Love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Deanne said...

Jamie - ewe are so uber crafty! I love it!! ;)

Crafty Carrie said...

I love this card I am going to make this card this weekend when I go scrapping with my friends for FIVE days!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 09:37pm] - 13 Jan [NY 12:37am, UK 05:37am, OZ 04:37pm] ).

Sharon said...

I LOVE THIS 2! But I don't know how to use it & I really really want to! I am new to SCAL can I use it? Please help me! cuzimamom

Cathy said...

Thank EWE! Ha! I couldn't resist!

Crafty Carrie said...

Thank you for the cut file. I am getting some cards together for a card care ministry at our church and this would be perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...