Sunday, January 31, 2010

Heart Candy Card - Cricut Cut File

I designed this card in Design Studio using George and Basic Shapes and it will fit the 6x12 mat (remember to change the mat size).  The cut file contains two tabs, the tri-fold card base with welded hearts and then the second tab contains the inside large mat and the three hearts so you can change their color! You can download the Cricut cut file HERE.  There are two score marks which can be created based off the curves of the card.  The middle section folds in and the front section folds out (back side of the paper will be seen).  The front section needs adhesive down the open side and along the bottom to form the candy pocket.  I used Heidi Swapp's double-sided paper for this card so both sides would remain the same through the folds.
  

12 comments:

happy2scrap56 said...

Thank you for this pretty card. Appreciate you sharing
Jan

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [31 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

disneynut77 said...

Really pretty and great idea. TFS

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Jan. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

Kim said...

I think this is just terrific! I lvoe the plaid with the hearts, so sweet!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

nikki said...

Love this card! I'm going to make it for my son's teachers. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Eric, Meg and Mason said...

Cute!! I love the hearts on it! Your work is alwasy impressive and always inspires me!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I like this card a lot.
Thanks so much for sharing the file.

PJ (Jessie Adams)

Isabelle said...

i love this card! i might just make this for the kids!

Brenda said...

awwww AWESOME job!!!
hugs
Brenda

scootin granny said...

This is a wonderful, wonderful card! Thank you for sharing the cut file

scootin granny said...

Thank you so much for sharing this cut file. I did two cards with it today--not nearly as cute as yours but I'm proud of them and your cut file is the reason why. Thanks!

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6181644&mpage=1&key=&#6181644

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...