Handmade Bows!

I am a blog hopper...I just love looking at everything each of you create, the ideas and creativity amaze me each day!  Through some of my hops yesterday I found a few home-made bows and then googled for a tutorial and found one through here:  Paper Bow  These are so cute and quick to do!  The one thing that would speed it up is pre-cut paper, so this weekend I think I will add in a cut file for the paper bits.  I will just add it to this post once I have it in place, so check back!  The green bows are regular sized and the Santa bow is a mini (the paper sizes found in the comments of the tutorial), but I added in a background cardstock.  Cricut Cut File is done on George 12x12 Mat (mini's can be done on 12x6 with deletions):  Package Bows

Share:

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...