Thursday, November 12, 2009

Handmade Bows!

I am a blog hopper...I just love looking at everything each of you create, the ideas and creativity amaze me each day!  Through some of my hops yesterday I found a few home-made bows and then googled for a tutorial and found one through here:  Paper Bow  These are so cute and quick to do!  The one thing that would speed it up is pre-cut paper, so this weekend I think I will add in a cut file for the paper bits.  I will just add it to this post once I have it in place, so check back!  The green bows are regular sized and the Santa bow is a mini (the paper sizes found in the comments of the tutorial), but I added in a background cardstock.  Cricut Cut File is done on George 12x12 Mat (mini's can be done on 12x6 with deletions):  Package Bows

6 comments:

Emily S said...

Wow! These are so neat!!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

These are way too cute!!!! I'll have to make some of these... :)
Thanks so much for sharing this!
Nadya :)

Kim said...

Love these bows. I love the Santa one. Don't you love the hoppin?
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 13 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

SunnyNP said...

I saw these too and loved them. Thanks so much for making it easier to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...