Friday, November 06, 2009

Frosted Designs - Color Challenge

This week over at Frosted Designs there is a color challenge using Teal, Brown, and Orange.  This is an accordion itunes gift card purse with a matching card. This little purse is also great for earring sets that are on the cards.  I have a cut file for the purse pieces, but I do not have instructions created at this time for the scoring or how to piece it together.  I have another accordian purse that I am working on to store five different gift cards (larger than the itunes cards) which I am hoping to have out here this weekend, so check back if you want the cut files and details that go with them!   Click HERE to see the DT examples and enter yours!
The cut file can be found here:  itunes/earring accordion purse
Instructions for the purse:  HERE
 Paper - American Crafts and DCWV, Ribbon - American Crafts and twine, Tag and Flowers - Making Memories.

7 comments:

Pat said...

This is so cool!!!

Joy-N-Jesus said...

love it all! So cute! What great ideas, and the colors..... i love them!

TropicLuv said...

WOW, what a neat idea! Your creations are fantastic. Thanx for visiting my blog and leaving comments, the are very appreciated. I need to branch out from just making cards - some day! Need to get the courage! Aloha...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Wow Jamie!! Great projects! I couldn't imagine how long that accordian took to make :S But it is one of the coolest things I have seen :)

xo

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Brenda said...

OMGOSH this is way beyond awesome!!!! Great job!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I wanted different ideas for gift cards and money and found both on your blog. You are very talented. TFS Bobbi M.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...