Thursday, November 05, 2009

Cricut Cut File - Money Holder Card

This is another card for my ten piece set.  I am very happy with the way this one turned out, mainly because I love cards that can serve many functions!  This one could go for birthday, graduation, just because, thank you...well you get my point!  There is a cut file for this card (which ended up being just slightly larger than a 4x6).  The cut file is George but this will need a 12x12 mat.  You can grab the cut file through this link:  Money Holder Cut File
The cut file has the card base and the card wrap (on a separate tab).
Paper and Ribbon - American Crafts, Gemstones-Hero Arts, Fonts were designed in Photoshop.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice job - thanks for sharing your .cut file!

Brenda said...

ohhh I want the Design Studio sooo bad!!
What a nice job!
hugs
Brenda

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Very cute! Love the paper you used :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 06 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Cheri said...

LOVE IT! thank you!

Anonymous said...

This can have so many uses. Many thanks for sharing!

Ziggyeor said...

Very nice :D I like the stamps you used.

June Houck said...

I love those versatile papers; great choice! The belly band is a particularly good idea; I've used ribbon, but I don't like fighting to get the perfect bow, know what I mean? Using a belly band is much smarter!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Jamie WoW I love your pocket card..
`Great colours`
`Thankyou` for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges
terrie
htttp://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the money card! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Money card said...

It's a good platform for money card. here you can directly apply for different type of travel money cards.

Money Card said...

This is nice platform for money card, you can get more money cards from here

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your money holder cut file. My mom wants to send checks to my nieces & nephews and wants me to create a card this will work just great. Again thanks.
Shari

Crafty Carrie said...

Thank you for the cut file. This will come in handy

Joanne26b said...

thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...