Thursday, October 29, 2009

A new cut file - Mug

I have been seeing mug cards everywhere, from galleries to stores...so I thought I would give one a try!  This is a cut file from George and can fit on the 12x6 mat.  I currently have it on the 12x12 so be sure to change your mat size if you want it on the original Cricut.  The cut file is here:  Mug Cut File
I used double sided cardstock for mine, but you could cut two (one paper up, one paper down) and glue them together to achieve the same look.  Once cut, place glue along the bottom edge and up the side to form a pocket and insert envelope or packet of your choice!

11 comments:

MrsMomma said...

That is so cute! Great job!

I've left you an award over at my blog.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Coolest thing EVA!!!! Looks great Jamie!!!

xo

Erin said...

perfect for fall and winter!! Oh and it would be a perfect use for all that American crafts paper I'm hoarding! LOL! now if only I had a cricut!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

jessnlinda said...

thanks so much Jamie I was hoping someone with talent would design a cut file for the mug!! your blog is great!
Linda :)

Totally Purple said...

Thank you for sharing this cut file. I love the paper you used. Can't wait to try this..

Alicia

Leah said...

is this your Cuttlebug project? I scrolled through lots of pages and wasn't quite sure. Not that it matters any, just curious! LOL! But I love all your projects. Love the triple border on one card and the large flower on the other! Hope your doing well! Leah

LEEANN said...

Love your designs. Keep up the great work and TFS.

teachdanz said...

Thanks for the cut file. I just cut out 28 of these using an older cut file from last Christmas. There was a part of that cut file that never cut right so I am soooo excited to try yours!!! Merry Christmas!!
teachdanz
ikennic@q.com

custom mugs said...

nice work thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...