Monday, October 05, 2009

Introducing a Moose named Riley...

I have been looking for this guy (he is a moose named Riley!) and I am so excited to have him (along with another one) in my collection!  I ran across a new stamp company called Hanna Stamps a couple weeks back and I knew right away that I had to give them a try!  I colored him with Copic markers and then went back in and put flower-soft on his face/neck area to make him look fluffy...isn't he just to cute!?!  I think he'd be perfect for Sleep-over invites!  You will have to pop over to their site to see the other stamp sets they carry I really adore them!

This is for the SPCC #18 challenge.

15 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

he is cute!

Deanne K said...

Flower soft? I have never heard of such a thing - that is awesome!

And yes, he is adorable!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image
hugs Mandy xx

Crystal said...

Cute! I love the way you used the flower soft for his fur! Very creative!

Emily said...

Such a sweet card!

Emily-SP Diva

Kaymin Kantina said...

Adorably cute!! They're a Michigan based company, I pick up their stamps all the time - aren't they great?!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

oh my goodness.............. I LOVE him...... his little slippers and his cute little bear. The colouring is fabulous. oh whow so adorable
thank you for bringing me a huge smile to my face
ahw
have a good day

Allison said...

Adorable card! I especially love the Flower Soft used for his fur... makes it so realistic!

Melisa said...

Riley is just too cute!! I love the flower soft, makes the moose look oh so cuddly.

Melisa-SP Diva

Susan said...

This card is adorable!

Kristina said...

SOOOOO CUTE! What a great idea to use the flower soft!

Danielle said...

Great Moose!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love that moose! He is so cute! Great job on the color combo!

thescrapmaster said...

Very beautiful!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! I love the image! Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...