Friday, October 02, 2009

Frosted Designs - Flourish Challenge

This week at Frosted Designs the challenge is to use at least one flourish.


Card details:
Caldron and frog are from Cricut, Paper Doll Dress Up
Caldron was cut at 6", twice in black, and once in vellum (I used Copic markers to color the vellum) (Acc 3)
Frog was cut at 3 1/2" (Acc 1 with Shift)
Letters are from Cricut, Life's a Beach at 3/4"
I used the Gelly Roll Glitter pen to trace the letters
Stamp Flourish is by Autumn Leaves (used 3 times)
Paper is Daisyd's Spooky collection
I hope you come join us this week at Frosted Designs!

6 comments:

Brenda Benoit said...

I love how the frogs leaping out like he is escaping..good colors as well...
brenda b

Crystal said...

lol...this is super cute!

Karin said...

I love the frog on this card...so cute! I love all the layers and embellishments too. Great job!

Crystal said...

what a super cute card! the color combo is perfect and i am lovin' that adorable little frog too! hugs!

Robin said...

That Frog is so darn cute! I love the three dimension effect also.. great job. By the way, that's for the suggestion about the other blog, stop by my blog and check out the AWESOME GIVE AWAY I found for visiting that site... and honestly dont remember how I found it.

Jenny said...

Love the way you cut the "smoke"! You are just so creative! Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...