Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ornament Gift Card Holder

This was a cricut cut file that I was going to share with everyone, but I am not having much luck today.  I had CDS installed on our laptop along with all my cut files and it is on the fritz.  We were able to pull most of the files off of the laptop to an external hard drive, but it appears that a couple items copied over empty (0 kb) and the laptop was cleaned before this was discovered. I know that these things happen, but boy it sure does stink when it happens to something you have spent a lot of time creating!  Cricut isn't open on the weekends, so no CDS for me until Monday!  I may go back and give this one another shot once I get it back up, because I do love these! 

The top cuts are what produced my large amount of snowflakes that I posted about earlier this week with the 3D tags.  If I get this re-created, I will create a post and add them to my side bar.

5 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

great! I did some last year that you pull on the top piece and the card clides out - I like this idea. Will have to make some! and kee pthem on hand. TFS

DeeDee said...

These are adorable..did you make the file or is it from a cartridge? I would love these for my kids stuff...very cute

Lori said...

Jamie, these are really pretty. Sorry for your computer issues. I hope you are somehow able to recover your lost files. Not fun to lose things you've spent so much time creating.
Thanks for the nice comment on my snowman card. I don't think I can enter it at frosted designs because I didn't ink or chalk any of the pieces! I will check out their challenges in the future though so thanks for letting me know about them!
Lori

kim.mom said...

Hope you get your file back without having to remake it as these are ADORABLE!!!

Crystal said...

These are great! I'm sorry about the computer issues :( It's never fun to have to transfer stuff, think you've got it all...then realize some of it got lost. I feel for you.
I'd love to see the cut file if you get it back though! These would make great gifts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...