Monday, August 24, 2009

Michaels Recollections Stamps!

Okay, so maybe I have a bit of a stamp obsession but really, who could resist these adorable (and did I mention cheap) sets of clear stamps by Recollections that Michaels is carrying? This first collection is the My Little Monsters set that I picked up the other day - And then came today's lunch break which was spent at Michaels! I swear they are the best diet plan I have been on! :D I found four additional sets (on sale!) that had to join the collection! I am impressed with how clear these stamp and how easily they clean - super value for their price if you ask me! I can't wait to dig in!
Also, if you take a trip out - make sure you stop by the dollar bin section. They now carry Recollection rubber stamps too (Owls, houses, trees, squirels, halloween, fall, etc...)!


thescrapmaster said...

Adorable stamps! Congrats on the PS DT! I am glad I will be working with you on the team :O)

Anonymous said...

Are these stamps angel policy??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...