Michaels Recollections Stamps!

Okay, so maybe I have a bit of a stamp obsession but really, who could resist these adorable (and did I mention cheap) sets of clear stamps by Recollections that Michaels is carrying? This first collection is the My Little Monsters set that I picked up the other day - And then came today's lunch break which was spent at Michaels! I swear they are the best diet plan I have been on! :D I found four additional sets (on sale!) that had to join the collection! I am impressed with how clear these stamp and how easily they clean - super value for their price if you ask me! I can't wait to dig in!
Also, if you take a trip out - make sure you stop by the dollar bin section. They now carry Recollection rubber stamps too (Owls, houses, trees, squirels, halloween, fall, etc...)!

Share:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...