Have a beautiful day -

Tree is cut from Cricut, Tinkerbell and Friends. I cut it at 4 1/2", twice in green and once in light brown. I then cut two (still 4 1/2") with the shadow feature on with dark brown paper. I trimmed the green away from the tree trunk. This cartridge has a flesh/hair option which would give you the tree leaves, but - the cuts are so detailed that I couldn't get a clean cut so I cheated :D   I put pop-up dots between the two shadow cuts (dark brown) and then more pop-up dots between the two layers of the green tree. I added paper flowers to the tree and placed small jewels (zva crystals) in their middles. The stamps are from Hero Arts (Sky's the Limit), Ribbon is American Crafts, and heart is Heidi Swapp chipboard. Easy, fast, and cute - gotta love that!
~enjoy

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...