These new Wrap Boxes are so much fun! I love the simple look and all the space they have to stuff items in! The finished project is approximately 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" and comes with all the paper elements shown. The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
1. Fold on the score lines and add adhesive to the tabs.
2. Adhere sides to the side tabs. Adhere left side to the front tab and place adhesive down the edge of the inside closing side (shown with white tape on right).
3. Adhere the right side over the left.
4. Build the box and adhere leaf pieces together. Curl flower petals with skewer. Really squish one of the small pieces together and use foam adhesive between the layers, staggering the petals.
5. Adhere here the leaf piece and flower to the center of the bow.
6. Adhere to the box and fill as desired!