This coffin wreath project comes with the wreath base, the coffin boxes, the layered skull, and the layered bones! The coffin boxes can also open to place treats inside! The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. Cut as sized, the assembled wreath is approximately 8-1/2" round. This can be made larger with a 12x12 mat.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the wreath base. I cut this piece twice, once with chipboard and the second with a light gray card stock.
2. Adhere the two wreath bases together.
3. Cut the layered skull piece. Ink around edges if desired and then adhere in place.
4. Cut out enough coffin pieces to build 4 in total. Fold on the score lines and add adhesive to the tabs.
5. Adhere the tabs to the coffin box.
6. Repeat for the second piece of the coffin so you have a lid and a base.
7. Layer your coffin mats and ink if desired. Place the lid (larger) over the bottom of the coffin to complete the box.
8. Adhere the coffin mats on to the lid of the box.
9. Repeat this for all four coffins.
10. Cut out the bone pieces and ink if desired.
11. Use foam adhesive to put under the single bones. Adhere them on the double bones.
12. Use foam adhesive (or hot glue) to adhere the pieces to the wreath base placing the bones between the coffin boxes.
13. Cut ribbon for a hanger.
14. Adhere ribbon to the back of the wreath base.
15. Hang your wreath on your door!
You can find this file in my stores soon!