Welcome to the Samantha Walker Creative Crafters Team Blog Hop!
You should have arrived here from Diana Fisher's blog!
We have a fabulous giveaway for our hop!
All you need to do is enter below using the Rafflecopter widget! You can earn multiple entries by following us on Facebook, commenting below, tweeting about the giveaway, and signing up for the email updates. This giveaway is open to US customers only.
Our theme this month is Back to School!
Samantha has some great new cuts that arrived in her Silhouette store this week, just in time for back to school projects! I am using her new A is for Apple and the 2 Piece Easy School Bus along with her 3D Circle Gift Box to create a Teacher gift that holds supplies requested and a gift card to help start the year off right!
Samantha Walker Supplies:
Sticker: A to Z Collection
Ribbon: Nylvalour Velvet RIbbon (Ribbons Unlimited)
Twine: Solid Maraschino (The Twinery)
Misc: School Supplies & Gift Card
1. Cut out the circle box and fold on the score lines.
2. For the sides, place the slots together.
3. Push down to secure them in place on both sides.
4. Place adhesive under the tabs to secure them in place.
5. Place adhesive along the outer edge of each side.
6. Secure the round side to the box sides as shown.
7. Next cut out the A is for Apple shape set.
8-11. Assemble as shown.
12. Cut out the 2 piece bus shape
13. Assemble as shown.
14. I modified the circle box cut by removing the closure tabs in the handle piece and discarded the scallop wrap piece (shown in step 1 photo).
15. Cut a piece of velvet ribbon and tie in a knot. Trim the ends in angles.
16. Add foam adhesive to the back of the apple piece
17. Adhere on the box as shown.
18. Place the "teacher" sticker on the tag and tie twine to the top then adhere it the tag to the box and use foam adhesive to adhere the bus piece as shown! All there is left to do is fill the box with goodies for the new teacher!
Don't forget to sign up for Samantha's Newsletter
through the Rafflecopter widget to receive your
FREE SVG and Silhouette Studio file!
This will only go out to those who sign up for the newsletter by Sunday night (August 18, 2013) After that, you can find the design in the Silhouette store.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Click on the image below to head over to