If you missed day one, be sure to click here to see Sarah's project and her fabulous tutorial! All week long, The Twinery designers will be sharing all their beautiful projects and we hope you have time to enter yours too! You can find all the details about the challenge by clicking here!
I am with you today sharing a fun tutorial using
This is one of my favorite ways to adhere twine to my
cards and I think once you try it, you will love it too!
1. Cut a 2" piece of label paper to fit the width of your card.
2. Adhere the non-sticky side of the label paper to the front of your card.
3. Peel off the label paper backing and begin adhering your twine.
4. Continue building your twine strips until you reach the thickness you want.
5. You can add other colors easily by starting a new row!
6. I placed a strip of ribbon below my twine to hide the gap between my twine and the scallop paper.
Super quick and easy!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to check out the May Flowers Challenge and enter your creation!