Just A Note...

Good Afternoon!  Today I am over on the Ribbon Unlimited blog sharing a fun little card I created using my Silhouette!  I used lots of goodies from Samantha Walker, The Twinery, and PSA Essentials too!  

Today I am working with the Lyon French Wired ribbon! The French Wired ribbon is a dream to work with and one of Ribbon Unlimited's best sellers! Although it is named after Lyon, one of France's well known textile centers, it is actually made in Germany. Most of the colors have two shades of thread sewn together to give the ribbon an iridescent quality. It is bio-degradable (except for the wire) and comes in over 100 colors with available widths up to 2 3/8". Click HEREto see it all and shop!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft (The Paper Studio)

Patterned Paper: Paper Heart 6x6 (Crate Paper)
Die Cuts: Thank You Card (Samantha Walker)
Ink: Black (PSA) and Warm Red Cat's Eye Chalk Ink (ClearSnap)
Gems: Clear (Hero Arts)


I just love how the ribbon stays where you put it!

Share:

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...