Patterned Paper: Loyal 6x6 Bundle (Authentique)
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Stamps: Treeo (PSA) and Timeless Textures (Skipping Stones Designs)
Stickers: Christmas Traditions by Samantha Walker (Creative Imaginations)
Ink: Black (PSA), Antique Linen and Embossing Distress by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Embossing Powder: Opaque Bright White (WOW Embossing Powders)
Punches: 1/2" Corner Rounder (Zutter) and
Intertwined Arches Edger Punch (EK Success)
Ribbon: May Arts
Twine: Cappuccino (The Twinery)
- Cut cream patterned paper down to 4.5" x 5.5" and adhere on to card base.
- Stamp music pattern with Antique Linen ink and let dry.
- Stamp snowflakes with embossing ink then add white embossing powder and apply heat to set.
- Punch the top right corner with 1/2" corner rounder.
- Apply red cardstock sticker frame then stamp in sentiment.
- Punch border with green paper, using the punch on both 5.5" edges. Adhere to the bottom of card as shown.
- Tie ribbon around the front of the card just above the border then apply chipboard Christmas sticker.
- Tie a piece of twine around the ribbon.