Holiday Gift Tag Set

Good morning!  I am so excited to share today's project with you!
and I think you guys are going to LOVE these!

Check them out...

Cute, right!?  

I am using the Reindeer and Snowflake sets for my Holiday Gift Tag Set.  
It is a set of six tags and a gift tag holder...
Supplies:
Stamps: Gift Tag Set (PSA Essentials)
Cardstock: Kraft (The Paper Studio)
Patterned Paper: Kraft Pack (Making Memories)
Dies: Gift Tag Set by Lori Whitlock (Silhouette)
Markers: 723-Sand, 217-Cadmium Red Kurecolor by Zig (Kuretake)
Gems: Red and Clear Gradient (Creative Charms)
Ribbon: May Arts and Misc
Staples: Green (Making Memories)
Ink: Kettle and Charcoal Cat's Eye Chalk Ink (Clearsnap)
Adhesive: 2 Way Chisel Tip by Zig (Kuretake)
1/2" Double Sided Tape (Scrappy Tape)
Polka Dot Washi Tape (K & Co - Smash)
Tools: Score Board (Scor-Pal)

I created three of each tag with the same design theme.
Each tag has a pleated paper along the bottom edge and then a piece of washi tape across it to secure it.  I stamped the images on the tags with black in and then colored the areas, applied glitter to certain areas, then applied gems.  I completed each tag by stapling a ribbon to the top of the tag then tying a white twine bow around each.


I think these will be perfect teacher gifts this year!
And I just can't get over how cute that little Reindeer is!  :)


Share:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...