Good Morning! Today I am going to show you how to make this Snowflake Ornament card! The Snowflake Ornament is removable so your recipient can hang it on their tree! Don't you just love a dual purpose project!? I do!
Adhesive: 2 Way Chisel Tip by Zig (Kuretake)
Cardstock: White and Kraft (The Paper Studio) and
Kraft-Core and Glitter Cardstock (Core'dinations)
Dies: 2012 Snowflake Pendants and Ribbon Banners (Silhouette)
Stamps: Holiday Sentiments (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Gems: Clear Gradient (Creative Charms)
Ink: Kettle Colorbox (Clearsnap)
Embossing: Polka Dot Folder, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)
Punch: Border (EK Success)
Adhesive: Foam Squares
Twine: Lilac (The Twinery)
1. Cut out the Snowflake shapes in kraft cardstock and gather your purple Brushable markers.
2. Starting with the largest snowflake and with the light side of the Pure Violet marker color the entire snowflake.
3. Color the circle area with the darker side of the Purple Violet marker as shown.
4. Color the next size snowflake and the darker side of the Lunar Lavender marker.
5. Color the next size snowflake and the darker side of the Hyacinth marker.
6. With the smalled snowflake, color the entire area with the lighter side of the Hyacinth marker.
7. Next, go over all the snowflakes with the Clear Wink of Stella marker to add glitter to each.
8-10. Add a foam adhesive to the center of the large snowflake then adhere the next size snowflake as shown.
11. Add a clear gem to the center of the ornament then tie twine to the top hole. Decorate your card as desired and then adhere the snowflake ornament to the front of the card with one foam square adhesive. This will allow the snowflake ornament to be removed then hung on the tree!