Good Morning! I am back today with another card created with my Cricut Imagine! I really love how easy this machine is to make cards...the cartridges even come with coordinating papers! Today I am made a fall "Thinking of You" card in less than ten minutes...which I think is pretty wonderful as I am often looking for quick cards to create and have on hand!
Cardstock: White (Bazzill)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Momento)
Border Punch (EK Success)
Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro (Glue Arts)
1. Using the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge, locate the image and click on the "+" icon twice then click "next".
2. Click on one of the images and then select the pencil icon to edit.
3. Change the size to 4" then click the "layers" tab at the top left of the screen.
4. Your screen should look similar to this. Click "next".
5. Click on the "Go" button and follow the instructions.
6. Once your items print, you can add in a pattern paper if you would like for your background. To do this, hit the "back" button then remove the items in the cursor area. Click on the shape icon at the bottom left corner and choose the square with rounded corners by hitting the "+" button then click "next".
7. Click on the square and choose the pencil icon to edit.
8. Size your square to 6.5" and choose your patterned paper then click "next".
9. On the main screen, click on the "load last" button then click "next" and follow the instructions on the screen again.
10. Use foam adhesives to build the image and decorate the card as desired!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Remember to head over to ScrapbookPal.com to check out all their sales...shipping is free (and super fast) in the US with orders $25 or more!