Good morning! Today I am on the WOW Embossing Powders blog with my team and I am sharing this Halloween card I created using WOW Glittered Embossing Powder and Silhouette die cuts from Samantha Walker!
Sierra Sunrise Embossing Glitter - Suzy West - WOW Embossing Powders
Presidio Purple - Suzy West - WOW Powders
Neutral Ultra Shimmer - WOW Embossing Powders
Dies: Bat Moon Frame & Halloween Washi Tape Words by Samantha Walker (Silhouette)
Patterned Paper: Glowing 6x6 (Authentique)
Cardstock: White (The Paper Studio)
Punch: Border (EK Success)
Twine: Lilac (The Twinery)
Adhesive: 1/4" Zapdots and Adhesive Runner (Helmar)
Other: Label Paper (Avery)
- Using label paper, cut a circle that fits inside the Bat Moon Silhouette cut. Peel off the label paper and cover the sticky side of the paper in Sierra Sunrise Embossing Glitter.
- Remove excess embossing powder and then heat set with an embossing gun.
- Your circle should look like this!
- Cut label tape to cover the letters from the Washi Tape Silhouette cuts. Remove the paper and adhere the sticky side to the back of the Washi Tape cuts.
- Cover with Presidio Purple Embossing powder then remove excess powder.
- Your letters should look like this.
- Before heat setting, cover the letters with the Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter.
- Remove excess powder and the heat set with an embossing gun.