Today I am sharing a fun and easy tutorial for creating your very own spiders just like these...
Embossing Powders: Ebony Regular (WOW Embossing Powders)
Presidio Purple, Berrylicious by Suzy West (WOW Embossing Powders)
Adhesive: V2 Adhesive Spray and Gemstone Glue (Helmar)
Other: Black Wire, Styrofoam ball, Google Eyes
- Spray a small styrofoam ball with V2 Vellum Adhsive Spray
- Place a toothpick in the styrofoam ball and then cover with Ebony embossing powder.
- Remove the excess powder.
- Combine a little of Presidio Purple and Berrylicious embossing powders together and shake. Then cover the ball with the mixture.
- Remove excess powder and then use a heat gun to set the powders. Note: The styrofoam will melt and shape under the heat, take caution when setting.
- Cut eight black wires to 1-1/2" for the legs.
- Insert four legs on one side...
- Insert the remaining four wires on the opposite side.
- Use Gemstone Glue to adhere small google eyes to the front of the spider.
These are perfect to do for Halloween and easy enough that the kids could help out too!