Happy July to all of you! I am still somewhere back in December and at this point I am thinking that the rest of the world will just lap me and I'll join back in when December hits again...hmmm, maybe I will be ahead when you all make it back to me! Now there is a good thought! :) Really, honestly...I have no idea how July is here!
Anyway...I join you today with another card (shocked aren't you!?)! This time I am working with Sweet Stamp Shop's Jar of Sweets Stamp set. Just look at all the fun images this set has:
I teamed this set up with my Cricut Imagine and created this "sweet" card!...
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Pattern Paper: Sunshine Lollipops Wee Bundle (Sassafrass)
(inside) Ticket Trio by Tami Mayberry (Gina K)
Die Cuts: Yummy Imagine Cartridge (Provo Craft)
Twine: Honeydew (The Twinery)
Pencils: Art Grip (Faber-Castell)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento) & Spun Sugar Distress Ink by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Punch: EK Success
Adhesive: Adhesive Runner and Zapdots (Helmar)
For the candy pieces, I used my Cricut Imagine and the Yummy Cartridge. The cuts were made at 3" and I used candy from two different images. Once I had my candy cut, I then started on my jars as shown below:
1. With black ink stamp the jar image shown on white cardstock.
2. Repeat this three times.
3. Fussy cut each jar.
4. For each jar, ink the "glass" area with a light pink ink.
5. Your jars should look similar to this photo.
6. Gather your silver color pencil, blending stub, and Gamsol.
7. Color the top piece and bottom stem as shown.
8. Wet your blending stub with Gamsol and blend the silver color
9. Your jar should look similar to this.
10. Repeat the coloring steps for all three jars.
11. Cut your pattern paper to fit your card base then stamp the sentiment in the top left corner.
12. Add three jars to toward the right center of the paper overlapping the images as shown. Use foam adhesive to adhere your colored jars then add in the candy pieces. The stamped image will provide a shadow effect for the card.
Then decorate your card as desired!
You can find more creations from this set HERE!