Hi! Today I am back with a fun little tag to share! I just recently fell in love with tags...of all shapes and sizes! I really love how they change the whole look to a gift and how they can fit on most anything or anywhere! :) I just can't imagine why I didn't pay more attention to them before!
Pattern Paper: BRE 8x8 Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Cardstock: Cream (Recollections)
Twine: Maraschino (The Twinery)
Gems: Red Gradient (Creative Charms)
Pen: Brown Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Ink: Weathered Wood & Frayed Burlap Distress Ink by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
and Cantaloupe & Rich Cocoa (Momento)
Template: Cloud (Inky Antics)
Stamps: Perfect Pennants by Tami Mayberry (Gina K Stamps)
Chipboard/Canvas: Trees (Basically Bare)
To create this tag:
1. Gather your supplies - see supply list (above) for details
2. Create a cloud background with a template and distress ink.
3. Cut small pieces of patterned paper then fringe to make grass.
4. Apply Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to the back of the grass strips.
5. Adhere the grass strips to the cardstock as shown, placing the middle piece last.
6. Place Helmar 450 Quick Dry on the back of the canvas tree top and apply.
7. Apply Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to the back of the tree trunk then apply.
8. Trim the grass in front of the tree so it is shorter.
9. Using Helmar Gemstone Glue, adhere red gems to the tree top.
Tear one edge of the paper and crop a straight edge to the left side of the tree.
10. Ink around the edges of the tag.
11. With a brown marker, add dashes to the edges of the inked tag.
12. Apply Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to the tag leaving a 1/4" border to the
left and bottom.
13. Adhere the tree to the tag. Cut a small piece of twine and tie in a bow around the
14. Stamp a pennant and sentiment then fussy cut.
15. Use Helmar 1/4" Zapdots to adhere the sentiment to the front of the tag as shown.