Sunday, March 04, 2012


Flowers for Mom

I found this little watering can at Target in an after Christmas sale!  It was intended to be an ornament, but I couldn't resist adding in some flowers :)  
For the flowers, I used a punch from McGill?  to punch two large flowers shapes for each flower and then punched a large circle and cut a spiral to twist in the center.  I attached each flower with Hot Glue to a floral wire then placed a piece of Styrofoam at the bottom of the watering can and poked the floral wire through.

I used Momenta's Design Your Own Stickers and used a textured pink that would match the pattern paper and embellishments!  I love the Design Your Own Stickers so much :)

Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Chloe's Garden, Momenta
Stickers: Design Your Own, Momenta
Sticker Pack: Chloe's Garden, Momenta
Baker's Twine: Blossom, The Twinery
Punches: Extra Large Squeeze Circle, Fiskars and Floriano Paper Blossoms, McGill

15 comments:

Karen said...

beautiful flowers great use of the watering can

Vicki said...

Gorgeous!!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Jamie, this is adorable! I was just thinking about what I should start planning for my mom and mother in law for mother's day. Combining both if your ideas as an ornament and the flowers in the can might be just the idea I needed! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Hugs,
Kerri

Cathy said...

just gorgeous! Love it!

CREATIVE M said...

OMG!This is so Beautiful!!!!
craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Design Lily said...

Love it! Such a pretty idea!

Laurel said...

This is just so pretty!

L.B. said...

This turned out really great. Love when i find things like this and yours is so fun.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

Joan said...

Wow, this is soooo sweet!! Your flowers are fantastic!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this project--I want a watering can!!! SO clever:)

lisa lilfeathers said...

Too cute
love the can with the flowers
colors are perfect
www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Ohhhhh, I love it!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Gorgeous! Love how you transformed the ornament! ;o)

Alexia said...

Pretty! I'm gonna make one of this! Do you have tutorial on how to making them? TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...