Saturday, March 03, 2012


Favorite Memories

I am always writing down little sayings or things that happened in a day, just so I can remember them when I go to scrapbook!  My only issue is that I haven't always had one spot to keep them all, so they tend to end up everywhere!  Which is where this idea came in!  I used a small can that once held evaporated milk and repurposed it to be my favorite memories holder!  
I punched out A LOT of large circles in pattern paper and then adhered smaller white circles (inked around the edges) to the center so I could write on them! 
 Supplies:
Textured Cardstock, Momenta
Pattern Paper: Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad, Momenta
Punch: Xtra Lage Circle and Large Circle Squeeze Punches, Fiskars
Stickers: Kaleidoscope, Momenta
Gems: Bubbles & Bling, Momenta
Twine: Lilac, The Twinery
Ink: Charcoal Cat's Eye Chalk Ink, Color Box

I keep the new and used circles all in the can so that I know where they are when I need to go find them!  I can use the circles on my projects or toss them once I have used the journaling on a page!  I love it.

4 comments:

L.B. said...

What a fun idea...you could take it so many different directions...love it.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is totally clever! LOOOOOOOOOVE it!

Aimee Kidd said...

This is too stinkin cute!!

lisa lilfeathers said...

this is a great idea and way cute
www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...