Favorite Memories

I am always writing down little sayings or things that happened in a day, just so I can remember them when I go to scrapbook!  My only issue is that I haven't always had one spot to keep them all, so they tend to end up everywhere!  Which is where this idea came in!  I used a small can that once held evaporated milk and repurposed it to be my favorite memories holder!  
I punched out A LOT of large circles in pattern paper and then adhered smaller white circles (inked around the edges) to the center so I could write on them! 
 Supplies:
Textured Cardstock, Momenta
Pattern Paper: Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad, Momenta
Punch: Xtra Lage Circle and Large Circle Squeeze Punches, Fiskars
Stickers: Kaleidoscope, Momenta
Gems: Bubbles & Bling, Momenta
Twine: Lilac, The Twinery
Ink: Charcoal Cat's Eye Chalk Ink, Color Box

I keep the new and used circles all in the can so that I know where they are when I need to go find them!  I can use the circles on my projects or toss them once I have used the journaling on a page!  I love it.

Share:

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...