Friday, February 03, 2012


Something Super Exciting - - -

Did you notice anything new on my sidebar this week!?  :)


I am so incredibly excited to announce that I will be Guest Designing with PSA Essentials Friday 2/17!  I have been playing with the PSA Essentials Peel and Stick stamps and love them to pieces!  I can't wait to share my creations with you! 

Do you know what else is exciting?  They are going to do a giveaway of one of their CUSTOM STAMPS to one of my followers!  All you have to do is head over to the PSA Stamp Camp Blog become a follower and leave a comment letting them know you are a new follower!  Really, it is just that easy!

This is my custom stamp that PSA Essentials made me as a surprise.
One of the best items I have ever received - I still can't believe it is all mine! 
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Now, I know you want one too!  
So head over to the PSA Stamp Camp Blog to follow them and leave a comment for your chance to win!

I will be back on Friday, 2/17, with a few sneak peeks so be sure to stop back by!

6 comments:

Monika Wright said...

Can't wait to see what you've been creating!

MCatherine said...

Looking forward to seeing the goods!

Michelle H. said...

Big congrats!!
Looking forward to seeing what you create this month with them!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats dearie!!!

L Townsend said...

new follower
Great job Jamie
cute designs

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...