Thursday, January 19, 2012


Happy Bird-day!

Anyone that knows me, knows I am a sucker for "punny" cards!  hehe.
You know the ones, like "Thanks for 'Raisin' Me" or "Just 'Chicken' On You"!  

Yes, they just CRACK me up!  (I am even laughing as I write this)!  
Of course, my kids don't think that I am as funny as I do, but I think that they will learn to love puns...as they are forced on them in most conversations :)

Anyway...when I saw this one on the Cricut Imagine More Cards, I just couldn't resist! 

Supplies:
Paper: Let's Party Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Embellishments/Stickers: Let's Party Sticker Kit (Momenta)
Die Cuts: Imagine More Cards Cricut Imagine (Provo Craft)
Baker's Twine: Cappuccino (The Twinery)
Marker: Black Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Punch: Border (EK Success)

Do you love the puns too?  
Leave me a comment with your favorite "punny" saying!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooo cute!!! And I'm not getting that message anymore! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tasha said...

Very cute card. I love how all the colors go so well together. Keep up the good work.

Jingle said...

Adorable!

Aimee Kidd said...

Cute card Jamie!! Love that cute little bird and I too am a sucker for being "punny" and have to hear my family say "Ahhhh, not again Mom!!" Lol!!

Jojorenee said...

Isn't this just adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

That bird is just tooooo cute! LOVE all those presents too--I hope I get that many presents this year! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...