Gift Card Holder

We always need gift card holders!  It must be our number one go-to-gift because I am always making them and we are always out of them!  I have found little glassine envelopes from Monika Wright's I Love It All Etsy shop that are just PERFECT for holding gift cards and I am so in love!  

The glassine envelopes are easy to alter and to be honest, they look amazing on their own taped inside of a card too!  Monika shows many uses for them on her Esty store, so be sure to take a look!  

Today I am using the small glassine envelopes (2.75x4.25) and adding some Kanban goodness to hide the contents!  And do you spy that baker's twine?  The Twinery matches my Kanban perfectly!  Love it!!


Supplies:
Pattern Paper and Embellishments:  DBPCT091, DBPCT085, DBPCT094 (Kanban Crafts)
Foam Squares (Kanban Crafts)
Punches: Tag Maker (Creative Memories), Large Circle (Fiskars)
Baker's Twine: Orchard, Shore, and Blossom (The Twinery)

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...