Wednesday, November 09, 2011


Samantha Walker Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop!  
To start at the beginning of the hop, click here.

Today I am sharing a Fall mini album using the Samantha Walker Creative Imagination Orchard Harvest paper collection!  This line has such beautiful, rich colors that are just perfect for the fall season (and so much more)!


Supplies:
Paper and embellishments: 
Twine: The Twinery
Envelope: Glassine from iloveitall


For my second project, I created a card using Samantha Walker papers and fabrics!
I love that Samantha's paper lines coordinate with her fabrics!  
I used the fabric to create this rolled flower, covering a custom button with the fabric for the center of the flower then placed it all on top of coordinating paper!  I topped it all off with a sentiment from one of my favorite stamp set, Sweet Life!  
Here is the finished card:



Supplies:

Misc: Custom fabric button | EK Success Border Punch | Ribbon | Twine



Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share my projects!

Your next stop on the blog hop is Pinky!

21 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the flower on that last card!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Leah Crowe said...

Wowwwwwwww!! That album and the colors are amazing.. love that homemade flower too. I never thought of putting a mini album in a glassine envelope, super idea!!

Pinky said...

That is very cool Jamie, I love it!

Lisa said...

wow your projects are amazing!! I love the mini album! TFS

Lisa G
lkgra@hotmail.com
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

stop by & check out my giveaway!

Samantha Walker said...

I think these projects are simply stunning! I love all the little details and your design layouts are nicely balanced. Super projects, Jamie!

lizzie said...

WOW! Amazing... just wow... I'm actually speechless! hahahaaa

Guiseppa said...

This mini book is gorgeous! You do such fabulous work Jamie!

Alice Carman said...

Super duper cute!

Carisa said...

wow! I love your mini album. I am working on one today and I totally needed the inspiration to move forward! A project like this seriously intimidates me! I adore your card - that fabric flower is perfect!

Rachel B said...

Stunning mini and card!

sassypackrat said...

Very sweet memory book. Love the flower detail on the card.

Jingle said...

Jamie, WOW! This is all so gorgeous!!!

Tammy V said...

Love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

Love these! I like to work card-size too and this is my favorite paper line! Your fabric & paper combo flower is stunning!

Andrea McCulley
prayalways421(at)yahoo(dot)com

sharon g said...

It shows through the bag so nicely. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And the flower is really cute. I need to try that--I have seen them, but not made them...

Clare G said...

The mini-album is beautiful- the papers are marvelous and you really showcased with your design. Your card is delightful!

Trisha said...

Love your projects. So inspiring. Especially love the mini album.

Becky said...

soooo super cute

pruttybird said...

Beautiful album and card.

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Jamie I totally missed the hop! I am so sad! But who cares, I am on it now! your album is sooo awesome and the flower on your card is fabulous!!!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...