LYB Hello Fall Cycling Team!

I am so excited to be back with you today sharing Little Yellow Bicycle's Happy Fall collection!  This line has fabulous colors and amazing embellishments which include clear cut shapes with glitter accents, like the orange flourish I used below as well as corrugated shapes and lots of die cuts and labels!

 There are also chipboard shapes with glitter accents and canvas border stickers which I used to alter a plain white frame!  I added in our names on little leafs to make a family tree!

 And my most favorite embellishment pack from the Hello Fall line?  ...the paper flower kit!  The flowers are already cut, all you have to do is score, fold, then mix and match the pieces together to create an amazing display of flowers!  

Aren't they gorgeous?
I used a canning jar filled with glass beads and used the Crepe Paper Lace Stickers and Cardstock Die Cuts to create the wrap!

Be sure to check out Little Yellow Bicycle's Blog for more creations from the Cycling Team!

Share:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...