Thursday, October 20, 2011


3D Paper Pumpkins

It's been a while since I have done a tutorial, so I thought I would share with you one of my favorite fall paper projects, Paper Pumpkins!   These are really quick to put together and a great project to do with the kiddos!  I am using the Creative Imagination Orchard Harvest paper collection by Samantha Walker for my pumpkin!  This line has those adorable little paper leaves that I added to my pumpkin stem - they are already punched out and detailed!  :)

Okay so on to the tutorial!

12 comments:

Shoregirl said...

I love your little pumpkin -- love how you used all different kinds of patterned paper on it. So pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!! Just love it soooooooooo much! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tina said...

Thanks for sharing im gonna go try this...your pumpkin are so cute

Tina

MichelleMyBelle said...

very pretty, easy to create and a nice effect. Thanks.

lindaplus3 said...

your pumpkin is sooooooooooooo cute

Jingle said...

I think that is just about the cutest thing EVER! I have a plan for a paper pumpkin...we shall see if I ever get to it! LOL!

Leanor said...

Super Cute~

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Marilyn said...

Thank you for the tutorial! Love this and love your choice of colors! Thank you!

BlueCat said...

Very pretty!

Diane said...

This is so simple, yet it makes a beautiful decoration. Thanks for showing us how.

mylittlecraftblog said...

For something that's so simple to make, it really makes a big statement! Thanks for sharing the directions. I plan to make several tomorrow for table decorations!
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...