Tuesday, September 13, 2011


So Thankful for Family

I am back up on the Jillibean blog today with a framed layout!
I used the Apple Cheddar Soup collection to create with and put it all in my Creative Memories frame (which I am sooooo in love with)!  I colored a mini natural clothes pin with my Copic Sketch markers to make it match the frame to hold on the Family border!
Thankful for Family Layout

Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Apple Cheddar Soup/Green Peppercorns, Apple Cheddar Soup/Milk, Apple Cheddar Soup/Apple Cider, Apple Cheddar Soup/Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Coordinating Embellishments:  Apple Cheddar Soup/Cardstock Stickers, Apple Cheddar Soup/Soup Labels, Apple Cheddar Soup/Diecut Shapes
Chipboard Alphas: Dark Wood
Sugar Picks: Heart
Bean Stalks: Red/Brown Twine

Other: Clothes Pins, Copic Markers, Brown Dual-Tip Pen (Creative Memories), Frame (Creative Memories), Ink (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)

6 comments:

bonkdawn said...

What a beautiful layout! And it looks gorgeous in that frame!

Judy said...

So pretty!! I never think out of the box enough to make an awesome layout in frame like this. I am impressed and inspired:-)

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! That photo is ADORABLE and loving the colors and the clips! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

beautiful! Just love soft colors and the clips. Great job. :)

Kristine Berc said...

Big congrats on being on the Jillibean blog! What an honor that must be! Your project is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...