Saturday, October 23, 2010


Summer Memories

Have you tried Stephanie Barnard's The {Stamps} of Life clear stamps?  She has the cutest designs and the stamps are crisp!  They are one of the preferred partners with P K Glitz and they work beautifully together!  For this layout I used the banners4all set #9 stamps for the larger flags and sprinkled them with P K Glitz Crystal Glitter in Clear!  I also added a strip of P K Glitz Sticky Tape as a border and tied in the orange color using the P K Glitz Peach Glitter.
Supplies:
Glitter:  Glitz in Peach, Crystals in Clear (P K Glitz)
Copper Ritzy Ditzy Glitz (P K Glitz)
Adhesive: Sticky Tape (P K Glitz)
Stamps: banners4all set #9 (Stephanie Barnard, The stamps of life)
Cardstock: Earthtones-PA-0659 (Momenta)
Patter Paper: Scrapbook Pad -PK-2148 (Momenta)
Chipboard and Jewel:  Family Ties-ST-3264 (Momenta)

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Jamie!!! AWESOME colors and love love love the banners and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Will have to go check out those stamps. Love the vibrant colors on this layout. So pretty.

Kelly Massman said...

Great layout--the color is so pretty--love that big flower!

Teri said...

Love the striking colours, Jamie!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Just beautiful! I love the colors!

Deanne :)

JanR said...

Gorgeous!

Kim said...

love this!!!! YOur banner is too cute and I love the photograph!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurie said...

This is ridiculously adorable! I love the banners! The monochromatic colors here make such a great page and I am loving the layout!

CraftyGirl said...

Your daughter is beautiful...and so is the LO!! I love the banners!!
BArb :)

maycatdecal said...

I am a student, I joined the blog to make friends with the lava away from the liver around the world. I want to learn many things about the country, people, life, culture ... of your country.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...