Sunday, October 31, 2010


Happy Halloween!

Can you believe we are at the end of October already!?  Crazy.
We are trick-or-treating tonight...well, the kids are!  I stay back and pass out candy so I can see all the costumes :)

Here is my final Halloween Card for this season.  I have a Design Studio file for this card that you can grab through this link:

Once you have the medallions cut out (one at 4" and one at 4.5"), take your scissors and cut at each branch area toward the center (leaving about a 1/2" before hitting the center).  Then fold every other one up to fluff it out.  Adhere the two medallions together using a foam square.  Punch a small circle in the card base color and glue it to the center of the small medallion.  Adhere the bat on with a foam square and decorate the card as desired!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Textured (Momenta)
Pattern Paper: Endless Summer (Momenta)
Stickers: Halloween Puffy (Momenta)
Die Cutting:  Cricut Happy Hauntings (Provo Craft)
Ribbon:  DCWV and Misc Twine
Button:  Making Memories
Pen:  White Gel Pen (Tombow)

Have a fun and safe Halloween!

13 comments:

Laurie said...

Jamie this is a super fun card! I love how you decorated inside! That fan on the front is too cute!

Jocelyn said...

What a great card!!!

Wishing you a Happy Halloween....Enjoy!!!!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

That is an awesome card! Have a great Halloween too!

Brens Designs said...

Your card is totally awesome! TFS

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

that is beautiful! i just found your site (forgot how I got here) and I'm loving it. My cards look very much like a novice's attempt (http://scrap-happychick.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-cards.html) so it's nice to see some out there from someone who is willing to share the design/technique.

I have a Cricut but - frankly - I haven't used it much because I just don't know how to do things. And, I'm afraid of messing up so I just don't and I cut everything by hand.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, this is awesome!!! How cute is that medallion and the bat!!!

I also want to say what a very kind person I think you are. I know you've helped me but I've read compliments to you for helping others. I love that about you!!!

Hugs!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Love this card - I don't have DS or Gypsy - wish I did - to do this card.

JustYolie said...

Wonderful halloween card!!! Have a great day!

Deb with Dogs said...

Happy Halloween! Love the card - colors especially.

xosparklesxo said...

I love it! It just pops :)

polkacabana said...

JAAAAAMIE (WHINEY VOICE) what is a design studio file???

Anonymous said...

I really love this card! It inspired me to purchase that cartridge. I am not much of a card maker but I could soo see that bat and skull flower on a layout!
Celia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...