Friday, October 22, 2010


Family

This is a layout that I made from the October Kit from Tally Scrappers!  Isn't this paper and all of the embellishments just delightful?  I love the vintagey feel that the paper brought to the layout!
Supplies
•Graphic 45: Steampunk Collection Paper
•Graphic 45: Conservatory chipboard alpha
•Graphic 45: Victoriana steampunk rubbings
•Prima: Flowers, Belle Arte Nuveau
•Prima: Pebbles, Cailloux
•Making Memories: Glitter Deco Brads
•Pebbles: Candy dots, black
•Black Safety Pins
•Webster's Pages: Bloomers, Petal

This kit came loaded with lots of goodies and I will be back to share more soon!

14 comments:

MsJay said...

Very nice page. Love the embellishies.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the papers and LOVING the TRIM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

Okay. Love this one. Seriously. One of your best!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Gorgeous Jamie!!! love the ribbon detail!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Stunning layout. It has kind of a shabby chic feel to it. Love the flowers:)

CraftyGirl said...

Wow Jamie!! I love this one!! YOur title letter are gorgeous and I LOVE the flower ribbon you used!!
Barb :)

Amy Coose said...

This LO is gorgeous! I just adore the colors.

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, this layout is so pretty and I just love how you did the row of flowers!!!

Christy said...

This is beautiful The fabric adds the perfect amount of softness. I always shy away from one photo layouts because I have so many pictures.

Rachael said...

WOW!!! love this LO very pretty, the colours work well together.....

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful! Love the addition of the bloomers!

Laurie said...

This is AWESOME! You are so making want to pull out some pictures!! I really need to make my DS a scrapbook! Poor guy only had 6 pages and he is 2!!

Nerrida said...

Gorgeous page - that title looks fantastic!

maycatdecal said...

I am a student, I joined the blog to make friends with the lava away from the liver around the world. I want to learn many things about the country, people, life, culture ... of your country.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...