Flower Birthday

For this card, I used the Prickley Pear Daisy Heads stamp to create a pattern on the background paper.  I lightly inked the stamp and pressed it to my paper with different pressures to give it more of a distressed look.  I added in a glue dot and added glitter to both it and my accordion flower using Lemonade Glitter Glitz!
Supplies:
Glitter:  Glitz in Lemonade (P K Glitz)
Adhesive:  1/2" Sticky Tape (P K Glitz) and Large Glue Dots
Stamp:  Daisy Heads (Prickley Pear)
Cardstock:  The Paper Studio
Scrapbook Paper:  Paper Boy (Scrap Within Reach)
Ink:  Blue Iris (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)
Punch:  EK Success
Pen:  Signo Broad White (Uni-Ball)
Button:  Autumn Leaves
Misc: Twine

Be sure to come back next Tuesday and I will show you how to create the accordion flower!

Tags:

Share:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...