Sunday, June 13, 2010


P K Glitz - You CAN Be Crafty Challenge

This month the P K Challenge is to use cans!  I will have to admit, this was a tough challenge for me but I am very happy with the results!  For the pencil holder, I cut the top off of one can and then created slices an inch down around the side and rolled them with a pen.  I added glue dots to each roll and added P K Glitter Glitz.  I adhered a piece of pattern paper and added a ribbon.  For the card, I used another can and punched a large label Nestabilitie with my Cuttlebug.  I then embossed the can with the Paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder and traced some of the design with a glue pen and added more Glitter Glitz! 
Be sure to stop by the P K Blog and join
 us for your chance to win some goodies!
Supplies:
Glitter: Chartreuse Glitter Glitz (P K Glitz)
Paper: Flutter Premium Paper Pad (Momenta)
Cardstock: Neutral Cardstock (Momenta)
Paisley Embossing Folder
Two Dr. Pepper Cans
Glue: Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura) and mini glue dots
Punch: Nestabilities Large Labels (Spellbinders)
Misc: Ribbon

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Very Cool Jamie!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jamie, you really transformed this can!!! It's amazing! That challenge would be a difficult one for me too and I know I never would have come up with anything near as clever as this!!!! I sure would love to "pick" your brain -- LOL!

Bee's hive said...

WOW, is there nothing you cannot do?!

Kim said...

LOVE it!!! I love the can and the little curls on the top! Great embossing for the little notecard!
blessings,
Kim xXx

CraftyGirl said...

Wow... tough challenge.. but you rocked it!!! Love both of these projects!!
Barb :)

scrappingfrog said...

I totally love this, what an imagination! Thanks 4 sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...