Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Happy 29th Birthday Kim! hehe


Today is my Sister-in-law's birthday!  We got together over the weekend to celebrate her 29th birthday...again...come to think of it, we have celebrated this birthday a few years now!  :)  This card was created from the Cricut Lite Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge.  This cartridge has such cute images and sayings!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!
Supplies:
Cardstock:  Hidden Hues Vibrant, Momenta and Textured Cardstock, Momenta
Pattern Paper:  Flutter Paper Pad, Momenta
Rub Ons:  Kaleidoscope, Momenta
Sticky Paper:  P K Glitz
Glitter:  Glitz in Chartreuse and Gold, P K Glitz
Ritzy Ditzy Glitz in Bronze, P K Glitz
Punch:  EK Success
Cartridge:  Hoot 'n' Holler, Provo Craft (Owl cut at 3 1/4", hat at 2", sentiment at 2 1/2")
Jewels:  Zva

6 comments:

Kim said...

Jamie,
You are so funny! Thank you for the adorable birthday card! I really like the colors you chose to use. Even though you took a great photo of the card, it is so much better in person! I'll have to take a closer look at this cartridge.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

LOL - I need to start celebrating a 29th birthday instead of my real birthday! Great card - that owl and his party hat are adorable!

Deanne :)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Great idea! I need to celebrate my 29th every year too :) Such a cute owl!

Debbie said...

Such a cute card. Love the bright colors, the cute owl and how you used the border punch. Very creative!

CraftyGirl said...

I just got this cart and haven't had a chance to play with it yet!! This is adorable!!
barb :)

Bee's hive said...

Is it the annual 29th birthday? I just had one of those...let's see I've had about 16 of 'em!
You know when I REALLY looked at this, I was amazed how much detail there is....it demonstrates you expertise little lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...